What are you thankful for?
I’m thankful for:
(photo: my grandparents, cousin, and little brother)
2) My husband and my best friend (same person)
3) My independent, ornery, thoughtful, smart 3-year-old
4) My lovable, smiley, stinky 1 1/2 year old
5) Also thankful for the fine medical people that took care of me yesterday when I fell on a branch and got it lodged in my leg. Love how the doctor said he wasn’t worried about cosmetics since I needed 14 stitches. Thank you to the pig that I was trying to get back to the hog building also. Last time I got stitches was when a sheep rammed me into a nail. I vow to stay away from farm animals from here on out.
6) Jesus, who died on a cross for an imperfect sinner who didn’t deserve it (that’s me!)